It’s one thing to be light. It’s another to be ultra crazy, feather light!
This awesome tote can pack down so small that you’ll swear it’s not really there…but it still holds a ton when you need it to. Perfect sized straps and just the right number of pockets. You won’t find a better bag…only heavier ones!
- Really, really, really, really, light.
- 12" strap drop. Easy to carry. Comfy on your shoulder.
- Two insulated front pockets. Good for water bottles!
- Inside zipper pocket for little stuff.
- Main zipper closure. Keeps your stuff in when tossed in the back of the car or through the x-ray at the airport.
- Reinforced fabric loops to attach a messenger strap (sold separately) or attach other fun accessories.
- Teflon ... so stains don't stick.
- Antimicrobial Linings ... kills germs, mold, mildew, fungus, bacteria, and other bad stuff.
- Metal Hardware ... we don't trust any of the cheap plastic stuff.
- Light-Colored Linings ... you can actually see what's inside; it's not just a big black hole in there.
- Machine Washable ... air dry.
Showing reviews 1-5 of 12 | Next
Posted by randie sanders on 27th Mar 2014
I wish they would've left the adjustable strap and large inner and back pocket and just added a zipper:/ love the bag still but I miss those features.
Posted by Dani Hanson on 9th Mar 2014
I absolutely love this bag. It is very versatile and easy to carry. i love that it stays on your shoulder. I have 3 toddlers and I mainly use the bag if we go to the park, church, and someone's home. It folds and therefore, I store it in my car bag (BP) so it is always handy. I can fit a fuel cell, a quick, two kleen kanteen bottles for my kids, and a 22oz life factory bottle for myself. It really can hold a lot compared to their earlier version (1.0). I highly recommend this bag.
Posted by Amber on 1st Mar 2014
This bag is amazing, and Ju Ju Be's quality and features never fail to satisfy! The size is amazing for a mom of an older toddler who is still in diapers. AND the straps really make this bag something special! After I put all my stuff in the bag when it arrived, I put it on and walked around the house to test it out and I literally forgot I had it on! Can't wait to use it more.
The only thing I would change is the width of the front pockets (slightly skinny), and the fact that there aren't any open pockets on the inside. BUT these are not real cons considering I would still buy this bag again and recommend it to friends.
Great bag overall!
Posted by Unknown on 6th Jan 2014
Love this bag! The perfect amount of space for everyday errands! I use it on the weekends instead of my purse and at this price point I can have a variety! The washability and zipper close are my favorite features.
Posted by Viktoria on 3rd Dec 2013
I love my be light. I'm a mother of four 11, 8, 3, and 9 months. Fits everything I need for my 9 month old and 3 year old from dr. appts to grocery runs and any errands around town. I can even throw in a snack for my older children too. The 2 front pockets are very functional for me. In one I put baby's bottle and in other I put my wallet and phone. They are deep enough to store all that. Inside I always carry my matching be quick that is full of diaper changing supplies. Plenty of room left in main compartment also for a blanket, change of clothes, toys, and snacks for all my children! I ordered mine in the pink pinwheels (I think it's called) it's such a cute design and very girly!
Showing reviews 1-5 of 12 | Next