It’s one thing to be light. It’s another to be ultra crazy, feather light!
This awesome tote can pack down so small that you’ll swear it’s not really there…but it still holds a ton when you need it to. Perfect sized straps and just the right number of pockets. You won’t find a better bag…only heavier ones!
- Really, really, really, really, light.
- 12" strap drop. Easy to carry. Comfy on your shoulder.
- Two insulated front pockets. Good for water bottles!
- Inside zipper pocket for little stuff.
- Main zipper closure. Keeps your stuff in when tossed in the back of the car or through the x-ray at the airport.
- Reinforced fabric loops to attach a messenger strap (sold separately) or attach other fun accessories.
- Teflon ... so stains don't stick.
- Antimicrobial Linings ... kills germs, mold, mildew, fungus, bacteria, and other bad stuff.
- Metal Hardware ... we don't trust any of the cheap plastic stuff.
- Light-Colored Linings ... you can actually see what's inside; it's not just a big black hole in there.
- Machine Washable ... air dry.
Showing reviews 1-5 of 16 | Next
Posted by Alisia on 9th Sep 2014
This bag is awesome! It's Super light weight and I love the crimson kalidescope print I got! The two front pockets are perfect depth, one for my wallet and one for my 24oz large water bottle. The inside fits my be quick( in which I put couple diapers,wipes,disposable change pad, extra outfit) and a medium set piece, change of clothes for my son,couple burp rags,couple of food pouches and plenty of room left for a few other things. I might need to get a couple more in different prints! If you're hesitating at all on getting this bag,don't! You will love it!
Posted by Marcella on 22nd Jul 2014
When I was pregnant, I bought a large diaper bag with the notion that I would need to pack everything but the kitchen sink when going out with my baby. By the time my boy was 2 months old, I realized I needed a more practical solution for going out for a few hours. Did a lot of online research and decided I would take my gamble on a JuJuBe Be Light bag. I am so glad I did! It's big enough for 6 diapers, small pack of wipes, changing pad, burp cloth, hand sanitizer, spare clothes, wet bag, muslin blanket and several other small things... with a little room to boot. It's a third the weight of my other/designer diaper bag, so it's a lot more convenient. Will use my bigger bag when I plan to be gone all day and need more things.
Posted by Unknown on 23rd May 2014
Every Mom needs one of these! Regardless of whether your kids are grown, or you have a baby and also have another diaper bag, just so fantastically versatile. I love how they fold up so small for trips. I use this for my two year old twins, and a Ho Bo Be for myself (HBB is too small for them - and I travel light!). Just don't bother with Platinum Petals, not JJB's finest print.
Posted by Holly N. on 19th May 2014
I needed a smaller bag for church but still wanted the great quality of a JuJu Be bag. Love this one so much! The front pockets are great for stashing items I need to get to quickly, the handles are a great length, it holds a lot of items, love the zipper so I can keep it all contained, and is the great washable fabric they are famous for. I got it in the new pattern Sapphire Lace which is beautiful!
Posted by randie sanders on 27th Mar 2014
I wish they would've left the adjustable strap and large inner and back pocket and just added a zipper:/ love the bag still but I miss those features.
Showing reviews 1-5 of 16 | Next